MusicPlaylist

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Something's fishy



I might contend that 'So Me' the artist in charge of art direction at Ed Banger record label might have received a great deal of inspiration in the past few years from the art direction of the geniuses behind Lemon Jelly. Call me crazy, but it's there. The artist behind Lemon Jelly is none other then half of the duo itself, Fred Deakin. Amazing landscapes with undertones of the good ol' days when lighthouses still had a purpose before the creation of GPS. On a final note that has nothing to do with this art or music. I would like to hear a remix of Bill Joels 'We didn't start the fire'. If it can be done right, I think we can achieve 'Post neo-new wave, 80's infused awesomeness.' Which is difficult on its own. I know. I've tried. (Check out Lemon Jelly video recently posted, and you'll see the striking similarities) Everyone has their muses...

No comments:

Gonzales