MusicPlaylist

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sunglasses...on the DL. Soooooo Gooooood





I have recently discovered a treasure trove of amazing retro sunglasses. I realize that everyone has been rocking the same Ray-Ban Wayfarers all year long. Alright, I have to admit I like them, yes they are as timeless as the day they came out in 1952. But hopefully the people at 'Giant Vintage' will help create a little more diversity in the retro sunglasses game without breaking the bank. Every spring people scower upscale stores to independent vintage shops to find a unique and somewhat trendy pair of sunglasses, unfortunately this can be time consuming and quite costly. My theory on 500$ sunglasses are that I don't want to wear the same sunglasses as some other yuppy douche who has a faux hawk or some aging hipster from the financial sector who thinks a Porsche, a pair of sunglasses and a platinum card will help him get over his mid-life crisis. I also hate loosing expensive sunglasses and this is why I am sooooooo happy with 'Giant Vintage' out of West Hollywood. They have an amazingly huge selection of incredible sunglasses and they are all extremely reasonable in price. Check it out, you won't be disappointed. All sunglasses range from 16-30$.

No comments:

Gonzales